Placenta encapsulation is making a comeback as a popular method of preparing your placenta for consumption.
Many women are hoping for a smoother postpartum transition. Improved energy, nutrient replenishment, increased milk supply, and reduced risk of postpartum depression are among the reasons that women are searching for this unique way of using their own placenta.
Benefits of LC Maternity’s Postpartum Placenta Encapsulation service
- You will be able to watch the entire process, ask questions, and participate if you would like to.
- Highest level of professionalism in Las Cruces.
- Confidence that I meet and exceed industry standards.
- I can check on your postpartum needs and answer questions.
- Assist with basic breastfeeding questions.
- Answer questions regarding newborn care and sleep.
- Clean your kitchen and other basic household needs.
Possible benefits of placenta encapsulation:
- Increase energy
- Increase breast milk production
- Decrease postpartum bleeding
- Decrease risk of postpartum depression
- Stabilizes hormones
Tricia was professional while encapsulating my placenta in my home. She left my kitchen clean and I wouldn’t have known she was even there. I am very satisfied with my service and my capsules and I will gladly use this service with Tricia again.
M. – Placenta Encapsulation Client
LC Maternity is proud to offer Postpartum Placenta Encapsulation services. Your Postpartum Placenta Specialist has completed an extensive and hands on training with ProDoula while completing a OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Certification to ensure your safety. This allows me to be able to guarantee a standard of excellence and professionalism that you can not find elsewhere in Las Cruces. My business is dependent on maintaining these high professional standards to not only protect myself but your safety and health as well.
- I never transport another’s person placenta.
- I always service the placenta in the home of the person who will consume it.
- I maintain Standards of Professionalism set forth by ProDoula.
- I stay current on Bloodborne Pathogen certifications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the information presented is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. I am not a trained medical professional and LC Maternity is not presenting this information or opinion as medical information.
Investment starts at $225 (plus tax)